Commission status: closed
- Read this page carefully
- Compile your references into an email or a separate document. Use reference images, sketches and bullet points if appropriate.
- Contact me via email or the form. We will discuss your idea, deadline and pricing.
- I will send you initial sketches, out of which you can approve one. This is where you can request major changes to the composition, poses and elements.
- Upon approval, I will send you an invoice.
- Once the invoice is paid I will continue to work on the piece.
- If your piece is coloured I will contact you again about the palette once I have finished the colour sketch. This is where you can request major changes to the colour plan.
- Once I'm ready I will contact you with the final piece. Minor adjustments can be made.
- If your commission is a physical product we will decide on shipping and I will invoice you separately for the shipping costs. Once the invoice is paid your product will be sent to you.
Terms and conditions
- My current turnaround time varies from two weeks to two months. You can request a deadline as you order.
- My turnaround time is affected by public holidays, scheduled time off and other reasons, such as my other jobs and studying schedule.
- You must be over 18 or have a written permission from your guardian to order form me.
- For NSFW commissions you will need to verify your age.
- You are not allowed to resell, print, appropriate, mint or edit my work for commercial use without a separate written permission.
- If you wish to buy commercial licensing rights to my work please send me an email.
- My work is not available for minting or NFT-related use under any circumstances.
- I reserve the right to use any of my work in my portfolio, on my websites and in my promotional material. This does not include merchandise or reprints for sale.
- My current hourly rate is 30€ / starting hour.
- The base price includes one medium-detailed character, item or location and a simple background. Additional characters, items or backgrounds cost extra at the hourly rate.
- Any adjustments outside of the agreed upon workflow cost extra at the hourly rate.
- For discounted prices check my Patreon and Ko-fi.
Notes on non-digital commissions
- If your commission is a physical product, e.g. a watercolour painting, it can be mailed to you. You're liable to any shipping, tax or customs fees. I ship from Finland, normally using the services of Posti.
- Shipping is an optional, additional service and will be invoiced separately.
- Any unshipped physical products may be destroyed, recycled, or partially repurposed without notice. You can also allow me to sell or donate the physical product.
Refunds and cancellations
- You're eligible to cancel your order without a fee if work has not been started.
- If you have been invoiced but have not paid yet you are eligible to cancel your order at the price of a sketch commission which you are still obliged to pay.
- I do not issue refunds unless your order needs to be cancelled by me. This includes any cancellations made after paying the invoice.
- Repeated cancellations may affect your ability to commission me in the future.
Ready to order?
Please send me an email or use the form!